Sharmeen, Malala, Edhi and Mumtaz Qadri….the facebook battle begins
Let us discuss some fun facts everyone is fighting over these days.
It all started with Malala winning Nobel Peace Prize in 2013
- Malala won a Nobel Prize.
- Malala was shot in the face, you can see her facial muscles changed. How can anyone fake it.
- Why do we keep forgetting that her writings ignited Taliban to shoot her in the face.
- Of Course Taliban were threatened by her.
- Not supporting Malala automatically means supporting Taliban.
- Lastly, sad to say, she’s the SECOND Pakistani ever to win a Nobel Prize. Somehow the fate of Pakistani Nobel Prize winners is always the same. No recognition by their own people.
Comparing Malala and Edhi Sahab
- We all vouched for Edhi Sahab for Nobel Prize, signing petitions, voting online and what not.
- It is indeed sad he didn't get the Nobel Prize.
- Funny fact is that Edhi is labelled ‘infidel’ by mullahs. Why read here (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/01/pakistan-charity-abdul-sattar-edhi-foundation-karachi)
- Being called ‘infidel’ by Taliban gives “goras” and “jews” even more reason to give his Nobel Prize. No?
- My point is, why compare Malala and Edhi. Both could have won the prize.
Edhi Sahab never made or worked in/or movies. No point in debating he should get an Oscar, since Oscar is given on cinematic achievements.
Now, Sharmeen. The one who re ignited all this
- Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy, first Pakistani to got an Oscar.
- Her second one!
- Sharmeen is being criticized at portraying Pakistan’s bad image. There is a huge list of documentaries that won oscars and who portrayed bad images of many countries including USA.
- Would criticizing Oscar get rid of the filth the documentary showed?
and Finally Mumtaz Qadri- the murderer
- Mumtaz Qadri was a murderer and that's why he was hanged. Not Martyred.
- Fragrance from grave, smile on his hanged face, congregation of thousands at his funeral do not change the fact that he took a life.
- Even Islam, its eye for an eye, no?
- And Finally, According to those mourning his death, ‘Hasn't he gone to Jannah already’. then why all mayhem
As Batman’s Joker would have said
WHY SO SERIOUS!